2nd Maine Hospitality Summit
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 30 @ 2:00 pm$149.00 – $299.
Join us at the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine
- President and CEO Steve Hewins unveils the vision, goals and objectives of the new HospitalityMaine
- Greg Dugal covers our advocacy agenda and upcoming legislative session
- Labor Commissioner John Butera, Executive Chef Steven Learned and Eastern Maine Community College’s VP of Academic Affairs Elizabeth Russell discuss ways to tackle Maine’s Hospitality Workforce Challenges
- Peter Cooke, Ben Martens and Rauni Kew show how green operations = greater profitability
- Hoteliers learn to “play the game” and deal with the mega online players. Leave this tech-focused session with new strategies and tactics from national expert Lisa Kolb, of Acorn Internet Services, Inc.
- National restaurant guru Ed Doyle of RealFood Consulting leads an interactive session on defining the guest experience through strategies practiced by cutting-edge restaurants across the country
- Share ideas with peers in a lively Roundtable Discussion of the pressing issues we all face
- Be inspired by the ”Never Give Up. Never Quit” message of courage and determination from Army Staff Sargent Travis Mills.
- Spectacular evening entertainment with the “Taste of Bangor Reception” and Summit Dinner, a private concert with Nashville recording artists Striking Matches and a free play voucher from Hollywood Casino to complete your winning evening
For any registration questions contact: email@example.com
Deals for new members apply, contact: Kathleen@MaineRestaurant.com
Staying over? The following Members have generously offered room rates:
The Charles Inn 28-30th – $89.99 Call: 207-992-2820 WEBSITE PROMO CODE: INNKEEPER Transportation will be provided.
The Vacationland Inn 28-30th – $79.99 Call: 207-989-5450 WEBSITE PROMO CODE: INNKEEPER Transportation will be provided.
The Fireside Inn 29-30th – $119.99 Call: 207-942-1234 and reference the Maine Hospitality Summit
Hollywood Casino Hotel 28-30th – $99 and reference the Maine Hospitality Summit